SYDNEY Nadro players and fans celebrate its IDC victory after a 3-1 win over Rewa at Bonnyrigg White Stadium on Sunday.

Midway Car Rental

Tiger Woods misses cut at Chambers Bay

International Sports

Disappointed Tiger Woods at Chambers Bay Disappointed Tiger Woods at Chambers Bay Tiger Woods missed the cut at the US Open for the first time since 2006 after finishing the second round 16 over par at Chambers Bay.

The 14-time major winner, 39, had eight bogeys in a six-over 76.

Masters champion Jordan Spieth shot a 67 and he leads with fellow American Patrick Reed (69) on five under.

World number one Rory McIlroy dropped three shots in his last two holes but his two-over 72 and four over total was one inside the halfway cut mark

Spieth will join Gene Sarazen as just the second 21-year-old to win more than one major if he triumphs at Chambers Bay. He will also become the sixth man, after Craig Wood, Ben Hogan, Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus and Tiger Woods to win the Masters and US Open in the same year.

The Texan has given himself every chance. Spieth started at the 10th and four birdies in his opening eight holes saw him move to the top of the leaderboard on six under before a double-bogey six at the par-four 18th slowed his charge.

He immediately clawed one shot back on the first and finished his round with a birdie two.

As Spieth finished, Reed set out on his second round.

An extraordinary run of four bogeys, two birdies and an eagle in seven holes midway through his round saw him reach seven under before a bogey at the last saw him lose the outright lead.

For only the fifth time in 68 majors as a professional, Tiger Woods will not play in the final two rounds. Much of the damage was done on Thursday, his worst US Open round as a professional.

In Friday's six-over 76, the world number 195 was not as wayward off the tee or as errant with his irons but he continued to miss putts.

There was a tiny reminder of the Woods of old on the par-four 12th with a wonderful bunker shot and putt for birdie but his 156 shots is his highest 36-hole total as a professional on the PGA Tour.

"I hit it a little bit better," he said. "But again I made nothing. I didn't make any putts the first two days.

"I need to get a little better for the Open and I'll keep working at it."

The overnight leaders

Dustin Johnson had three birdies on his front nine and he reached seven under par but a bogey-bogey finish saw the American drop one off the pace on four under after a 71.

Sweden's Henrik Stenson also finished bogey-bogey and that accounted for two of his six dropped shots in a four-over 74 but he remains in touch at one under.

With 20 players at level par or better, and therefore within five of the lead, the tournament is wide open. South Africa's Branden Grace is tied with Johnson after a three-under 67, while Dutchman Joost Luiten (69) is in a group of four a further shot back.

Ireland's Shane Lowry is four adrift after following his opening 69 with a level-par 70 and American Matt Kuchar recovered from dropping five shots in four holes to post a 73 and finish level par.

meter for a website