SYDNEY Nadro players and fans celebrate its IDC victory after a 3-1 win over Rewa at Bonnyrigg White Stadium on Sunday.

Midway Car Rental

Eddie 'The Beast' loses weight

International Sports

Eddie'The Beast' strongmanEddie'The Beast' strongmanStrongman Eddie ‘The Beast’ Hall has continued his amazing weight loss by adding boxing to his regime.

Hall has dropped over 50 pounds since deciding to completely re-shape his body following years of World’s Strongest Man competition.

The 30 year-old, who holds the world record deadlift of 500kg (1,102 pounds), is now hoping to climb between the ropes.

Former strongman rival Robert Oberst has himself spent some time in Octagon recently and Hall is interested in a charity fight between the pair.

“So as part of my mission to drop weight I’ve been boxing twice weekly. The speed and coordination is coming back slowly,” explained Hall.

“This was at the end of an hour-long session. 1-minute rounds with 1-minute rest, continuously for 1 hour solid.

“I think me and Robert Oberst should jump in a ring and raise some money for charity. Especially after seeing that pathetic excuse just put a boxing video up. (cringe) What you guys saying?
#knockhimthef—out? Big Love, The Beast,” he added.

In the post, Oberst mentioned the possibility of trading blows with the Briton.

“I had the honor of moving around a bit in the octagon with Krzysztof Soszynski. Honestly, I have some work to do, but I had a blast,” said Oberst.

“You guys think me and Eddie Hall should get in the ring together? How do you think it would go down?

“Yo, Dana White (UFC owner) give me a shot!”

meter for a website