SYDNEY Nadro players and fans celebrate its IDC victory after a 3-1 win over Rewa at Bonnyrigg White Stadium on Sunday.

Midway Car Rental

Bolt to miss Daimond League

International Sports

Bolt ruled out of Daimond League final Bolt ruled out of Daimond League final Six-time Olympic champion Usain Bolt will miss the Diamond League final in Brussels on Friday after deciding to end his 2015 season early.

The 29-year-old won gold medals in the 100m, 200m and 4x100m relay  4x100m relay at last month's World Championships in Beijing.

"After the excitement of the past few weeks... I have decided not to race again in 2015," Bolt wrote on Facebook.

"I am already thinking about next year and the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio where I will attempt to defend my titles."

The Jamaican said he would take a "short break" before returning to training next month.

Bolt was not in contention for the Diamond League title in either of the individual sprint events after an injury-disrupted season.

American Justin Gatlin will be crowned overall 100m champion if he finishes in the top three in Brussels.

meter for a website